The new Roadie 24 Hard Cooler innovates on a YETI original. Over the years, we've heard our fans' comments and suggestions on the Roadie 20 Cooler - it's heavy, the capacity seems lacking, and can we do something about the metal handle bar?
Our new model is the answer to all that and more. It's 10% lighter in weight, holds 20% more, and even performs 30% better thermally. It's got a taller build than its predecessor, so it now accommodates a standard bottle of wine upright, and is a better fit behind the driver's or passenger's seat of a car.
You'll notice the tricky metal handle is no more - this new flexible material makes it more comfortable to carry and is where you'll find the tie-down points through which the cooler can be secured to a boat, truck bed, or raft. In this evolution, new latches open with the flick of a hand and we removed the drain plug. Turns out a drain is not necessary on this compact model, and insulation can now take its place.
The new Roadie 24 Hard Cooler maintains the durability and ice-retention of its predecessor, with a few key improvements that were due for YETI innovation.
- The Roadie 24 is 10% lighter in weight and holds 20% more than a Roadie 20, it even performs 30% better thermally.
- It's got a taller build than its predecessor, so it now accommodates a standard bottle of wine (or 2 liter bottle) upright, and is a better fit behind the driver's or passenger's seat of a car.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION - Evolved to be thinner and lighter-weight for easier transport, while still incredibly tough.
- QUICKLATCH - Flexible, simple, and built for quick, one-handed cooler access
The Roadie 24 holds 18 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 24 lbs of just ice.
- Product Dimensions : 17.1 x 14.3 x 18; 15.8 Pounds.
- Manufacturer : YETI.