YETI Nation spoke and YETI listened. Their first-ever YETI cooler on wheels is the answer to taking Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile. And nothing was sacrificed in the making of this cold-holding powerhouse, ensuring the Haul lives up to the Tundra name. The Tundra Haul is now the toughest cooler on two wheels.
First things first - our nearly-indestructible NeverFlat Wheels and T-Bar StrongArm Handle join forces to offer the most durable, reliable, and comfortable towing design. And just like its predecessors, this Tundra is built with Rotomolded Construction and PermaFrost Insulation, so you can trust your contents will stay frosty, even in triple-digit temps.
- The Haul is the first-ever YETI cooler on wheels. Perfect for taking the Tundra's legendary toughness and unmatched insulation power the extra mile.
- NeverFlat Wheels – A solid, single-piece tire construction that is impact- and puncture-resistant.
- StrongArm Handle – A durable welded aluminum arm with comfortable grips. The curved design tracks left or right for heel-friendly towing.
- Rotomolded Construction - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 19 x 18 inches; 43 Pounds.
- Manufacturer : YETI.