The Hopper BackFlip 24 fuses the durability of the Hopper Flip with a new, convenient-to-carry design. It's our first cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, using the best tech of both worlds. Built taller and wider than its Hopper Flip counterparts, Hopper BackFlip is designed to efficiently distribute the weight of your goods, while the ergonomic shoulder straps make the journey more comfortable.
Even more, a removable chest strap and waist belt are included for added stability and security. And like the rest of the Hopper family, it promises superior cold-holding, a 100% leakproof zipper, and a tough DryHide Shell. So, go ahead and trek to your favorite faraway fishing destination, because this backpack cooler won’t slow you down.
- Part cooler, part backpack, the Hopper BackFlip 24 is the perfect reason to extend your trek. It’s sizable enough to fit a day’s worth of drinks and food for you and your crew.
- DRYHIDE SHELL - The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from a food-grade material.
- COLDCELL INSULATION - Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HYDROLOK ZIPPER - The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- The BackFlip has an inside measurement of 12 5/8 x 6 ½ x 15 inches. Big enough to hold 20 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio
- Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 15 x 10 inches